Friday November 4th- Sunday November 6th at the Bismarck Hotel and Conference Center
REGISTRATION: Registration is open through October 15, 2022.
- View our Capital Quiltfest brochure here. We are excited to bring you 30+ classes, a variety of dining options which include educational lectures, a Quilt Show, and Vendors Mall!
- See below for more info about entering your quilts in our Show and the 11 shops participating in the Vendor Mall.
- Supply lists for all classes can be found at this link. You can view in advance what tools and supplies are needed for each class.
- How to register for Capital Quiltfest classes and dining options:
- You can register for classes and dining options electronically at this link.
- You can use this fillable pdf registration form and mail along with your payment to Capital Quilters.
- You can print the registration form from the brochure and mail along with your payment to Capital Quilters.
- Please note: Dining options must be purchased in advance and will not be available for purchase the days of the event.
- For the 6-hour/full day classes, a 1-hour break is included in the class schedule so that you may enjoy the daily Lunch & Learn sessions from 12 - 1 p.m., or the Friday evening dinner lecture from 5 - 6 p.m. Remember to register for the dining options of your choice; they are not included with your full-day class.
We are excited to report that Sally Manke has agreed to be our National Teacher for Capital Quiltfest 2022!!Sally is an award-winning fiber artist who's mission is to delight others with textile art that exemplifies her passion for joyful, creative expression through color and texture. Sally creates her art quilts and fiber art in her home studio in Arcadia, Michigan. You can visit Sally's website at sallymanke.com.