Come and visit me at booth #22 and see why we leave boundaries behind when you bring your sports event to Bismarck - Mandan, North Dakota!
This is where the city meets the great outdoors. Where an endless sky arches over two cities along the banks of the Missouri River in central North Dakota. No boundaries means the best of both worlds – all the metropolitan amenities you need for your sports event, along with wide-open spaces and a friendly hometown atmosphere. Bismarck-Mandan has everything you need:
- Named one of the country’s top 50 sports towns by Sports Illustrated
- A multi-use sports and event center with 200,000 total square feet. Perfect for hockey, basketball, rodeo, volleyball, wrestling, gymnastics – almost any sport
- 3 aquatic complexes
- 57 baseball/softball fields within 15 minutes of each other
- 25 basketball courts, 40 soccer fields, 38 tennis courts
- Ice rinks for hockey, figure skating and curling
- Community Bowl for football, soccer, and track and field events
- 7 golf courses, 3,500 acres of parks and 100 miles of walking trails
- Outstanding hunting and fishing
- Affordable options for lodging and dining
You’re our top priority
We also offer something you may not find in larger cities: personalized service. In Bismarck-Mandan, you’re not “just another sports event.” You’re our top priority. We’ll work with you on everything from choosing the perfect venue to travel and lodging arrangements and all the details that will make your event both successful and memorable. Leave boundaries behind and contact us today to explore the limitless possibilities of holding your sporting event in Bismarck-Mandan.
Kris Jackson - Sports & Events Manager